Thursday 24 November 2016

Learning through Experience - Beyond the Boundaries of Class Room


"The only source of knowledge is experience."


Classroom is just a box. Project based learning is our way to think out of the the box.  Trigonometry, the spine of mathematics, is our topic for the same. So this is how we moved on..........


Tell me and I'll forget, Teach me and I'll remember,
Involve me and I'll Learn and that's the Aim of PBL.


  • Formation of  7 groups and assigning of activities to each group.
  • Selection of group coordinator and defining the role of each group member.
  • Practical demonstration of assigned activities by each group.
  •  Continued with the rest of the project like preparation of power point presentations, charts, models  followed by a brief report of the same.
  • Seminar presentation
  • Expert talks.
  • Exhibition
  • Blog creation and publishing


2 comments:

EXHIBITION : An Overview.